About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh how I miss my boy...

These are the things that my boy should have been around for today to help me move, but instead he is off gallivanting in Madison, thinking he is so smart and cool going to grad school (and I know that he will read this, so maybe he will feel just a little bit guilty... ;)):

  • Greeting me at the Freddy community center with a big hug and kiss when I came to check in and pick up my keys
  • Opening doors for me
  • Carrying heavy things from my car up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment
  • Putting my futon together
  • Hooking the TV up and figuring out how to connect to get the cable channels
  • Putting the shelf in the kitchen area together
  • Organizing all of the technical (phone cord, computer stuff, etc.) items in my room
  • Moving the furniture (desk, wardrobe, and bed) around in my room as I desired
  • Protecting me from all of the spider webs in the entryway of my apartment building
  • Going to dinner to enjoy some tasty food from The Cafe
  • Paying for and carrying my groceries
  • Putting things on the top of my wardrobe, because I am just a little too short to reach that high
  • Cuddling with me; as comfy as my body pillow is, it just doesn't quite cut it compared to him
So, basically, what I am really trying to say is that I miss him a ton. I never knew how much I relied on him for so much stuff. It is a lot different being here at school without him than it is to be without him back home, and a lot harder since I am so used to him being around here. I honestly have just about forgotten how to open a door all by myself. He is my heavy lifting, spider-killing, bill paying, reach-up-high-for-me, computer geeky, handsome, wonderful, cuddly, bear of a boy, and this year is not going to be quite the same without him.

Love you Bear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design