About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lack of Sleep Tolerance

As a freshman, staying up all night to finish projects once every week or two was no big deal. Don't get me wrong, I would have much rather gotten some sleep, but even on days that I did not have to stay up all night, it was not uncommon for me to stay up until 2 in the morning. Just because. Even through sophomore year, I was restless until the wee hours of the morning.


I would LOVE to have those abilities back again! (Yeah, look at the time of this post...I could totally use some of that energy and ambition right about now!) It's not even that I don't want to stay up, but lately around 10 or 11 o'clock, I start to get...tired. Sleepy. Beat. Homework and projects become harder to work on. Usually I give up and just go to bed, figuring that sleep will help to clear my head for the morning.

And yet here I am, Thursday before our first studio project is due, 3:47 am...tired, sleepy, beat, and exhausted. A slave to design still...and coming full circle from my sleepless nights freshman year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design