About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Perils of Design

Above is the first iteration of my mall kiosk design for studio (due in less than a week-eep!). My group has decided to sell green (as in sustainable and eco-friendly, not necessarily in color) baby products, which has turned out to be pretty fun. I have learned more about cloth diapers and sustainable fibers than I ever thought I would in my whole life. (As a side note, did you know that the same product that has been banned for use in tampons because it causes toxic shock syndrome is still legal to use in disposable diapers? What's up with that?) But anyway, notice anything glaringly wrong with the above kiosk (minus that I am still attempting to contrive some sort of roof structure)? My person is trapped inside-I forgot to give them some sort of door to get in and out! Yikes. Some interior designer I am. Of course I was thinking that my design was coming along pretty well, and actually quicker than I thought, so I sent Tyson a picture of it. His first response: "the person is stuck inside".


Darn engineers.

But it LOOKS cool.

And here we go back to the drawing board...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design