About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Current weather: 43 degrees, feels like 36.  Sunny and wonderful :)

This is definitely my favorite time of the year.  Walking outside when it is just starting to be warm and sunny makes my whole day.  There is no other time of the year when simply walking outside can make me so (consistently) happy.  The downer, of course, is when it is beautiful and sunny one day and then snowing the next, but it just makes the next sunny day seem even better.  The next step is the first day it is warm enough to roll down the car windows and open the sun roof, (which usually means it is somewhere around 50 degrees), but it feels like a heat wave after days and days of below freezing and even below zero temperatures.  Not to mention that it is tulip time!  

I wish I was born in the spring...I would definitely rather celebrate a birthday when the snow is melting than when the snow is falling!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design