About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Addict

Caribou Coffee just got...better.

I know, I didn't think it was possible, either. It's all I can do to not go there every single day (a poor college student has to cut something out of her budget :( ). Not only does Caribou already have the best coffee ever, but they now infuse all of their chocolate drinks (i.e. a mocha) with your choice of real milk, dark, or white chocolate.

Do you realize what this means?

I can get dark chocolate in nearly every single coffee drink now!

As I sit here, I am sipping on the most delicious Campfire Mocha in the history of the world...excuse me, the most delicious dark chocolate Campfire Mocha.

Sorry, budget, but I think something else is going to have to take a cut. Caribou Coffee now just got that much more appealing and I will be taking my coffee and dark chocolate addicted self there that much more often. I don't really need groceries, right? Or gas?

Not only did I discover this wonderful news about chocolate, but the Christmas/Winter cups are out!

And the Christmas cups being out means...

Reindeer Blend, Ho Ho Mochas, and Fa La Lattes for everybody!

What a great day for coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design