About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words

Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Week in the Life: Friday

3:45 am: Home again!

4:02 am: GOOD NIGHT!

11:12 am: Morning stop for Caribou. Bring on the caffeine!

11:17 am: Hello again, COD.

1:09 pm-1:30 pm: Photos of our presentation for the critique. Check out those rockin' boards and picturesque model. Yup, this is exactly what I have been staying up for all week 'til the wee hours...

4:59 pm: And my roommates wonder why I am never at home. Note: Crystal made me promise not to post this picture on Facebook. Did I violate any of those terms here? I think not.

6:33 pm-7:42 pm: Dress rehearsal for the dance recital that is (eep!) tomorrow! Too many cute (and crazy!) little kids in one place. These are just some of my favorite shots, but I took a ton more!

And now...TO B-E-D!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design