About Me

My photo
I like to scribble...both with markers, and, now, with words


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Week in the Life: Monday

Years down the road (or maybe mere months down the road...) I know I am going to look back and wonder, "What the heck did I spend my time doing for 5 years in college...?" As such, I am documenting one random week out of my college life in pictures, day by day.

So...what did Monday, April 5, 2010 hold in store?

12:41 am: Yep, AM. I started out my day (quite literally) in studio. Note the energy drink strategically located within arms reach on my desk. As we have a critique this coming Friday, I have a feeling that a lot of my photos this week will be from this exact same vantage point...

9:29 am: Woke up a little later than usual. Getting ready at my sink...my side is the right half. I like to think that it looks slightly more organized than the left. ;)

10:08 am: Arrive back at studio 8 hours after I had previously left it. Slightly surprisingly, since we have a critique this week, I am the first one there.

10:29 am: Dive right into work. First up: study for the Art History exam that I have tomorrow (Tuesday).

11:49 am: Lunch time! I dug right into my turkey, lettuce, green pepper, onion, provolone cheese, and ancho chipotle sauce sandwich (purchased conveniently from the Design Cafe) before reluctantly getting back to work...

5:26 pm: I was so engrossed in studio (class time from 1:10-5:20 pm) that I forgot to take any pictures until the end. I spent a good portion of that time working on this rendered elevation of our hotel bungalows (it's about half finished here) before dashing home to grab my car and some quick dinner.

5:51 pm: So, you may ask, what does such a busy design student eat? No surprises here. Only 3 minutes to cook, and you get your week's worth of sodium intake! How can you go wrong?!? :P

5:57: Before rushing off to study and go back to studio, I took a moment to, quite literally, stop and smell the roses tulips, ones that Tyson surprised me with this past week. Gotta love that boy!

8:17 pm: Rendering with those markers is messy business, especially if you dig in and blend it together with your fingers. Too bad that can lead to leaving fingerprints all over your pretty pictures...frequent trips to the bathroom are necessary to prevent that from happening. :-/

11:05 pm: Tyson calls, probably wondering why I haven't called him yet. I have been a busy bee, that's why! On a side note, this is how sexy my hair looks after sitting in the same spot for hours on end, continually running my hands through it and putting it in and out of ponytails while I am working and thinking...

12:20 am: I suppose this should technically be on Tuesday's post...but here I am leaving studio. Besides, it's not really the next day in my mind until you go to bed. This leaves me plenty confused when I pull all-nighters...

12:21 pm: My car! Slightly hidden and blurry, due to Chad's huge monster of a truck being in the way, and me walking and trying to take a picture at the same time. Anyway...it got me home sweet home, where I am finishing typing this up, and then ready to finally call it a day (er...night).


Tyson Diddley said...

I think your hair looks great! :)

Post a Comment


Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design